This is .NET TDD roundup #1. The .NET TDD roundup aggregates information of interest to .NET developers using TDD/BDD. If you have something interesting you have done or have run across, please send me the URL with a brief description via the contact link on my blog.
- Writing Testable Code
- Isa Goksu writes about writing testable code.
- Moving to Test-Driven Development and Exploring Language Paradigms
- Eric Hagan interviews Michael Feathers.
- The Problem with xUnit
- Edward Z. Yang writes about why he believes that xUnit test frameworks lead to more boilerplate code and how to use Haskell to create DSL-like tests with QuickCheck.
- Some Rough Draft TDD Demonstration Videos
- Brett Schuchert is doing a series of video on TDD. He already published rough drafts of his videos.
Unit Test Frameworks
- NUnit 2.5.5 released
- NUnit Template for ASP.NET MVC 2
- XML Assertions in MbUnit v3
- Yann Trévin writes about new assertions in the upcoming MbUnit 3.2 which will help with testing XML output.